An Important Note About Safety To Our Patients
As the country opens up we remain vigilant for the safety and well-being of our patients.
We are taking the following safety procedures:
- We ask that all our patients wear masks. No exceptions.
- Upon your arrival we ask you wash your hands.
- We will provide a natural sanitizer spray that we ask you to use on your hair during your treatment.
- One person at a time. No other person is allowed to wait for you during your visit except your spouse or caretaker.
- The doors will be opened at your appointment time, or slightly before. We recommend not coming too early to avoid any inconvenience.
- And finally, between patients we sanitize all shared surfaces and areas for everyone’s safety.
These are uncertain times and we pray they pass soon. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Highly Rated, Japanese Acupuncture, Phoenix AZ
Japanese Acupuncture is based on ancient Chinese medicine that relies on the body’s innate ability to heal and the balance of energy within the body. Y. Frank Aoi, at Japanese Acupuncture in Phoenix, AZ, has been in practice for over 10 years. He holds the following titles and certifications:
- Dipl. O.M. (NCCAOM®) – Diplomate of Oriental Medicine from the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM®)
- Lic. Acu, MSOM, BA – Master of Science in Oriental Medicine degree from the National University of Natural Medicine
- Dr. of Oriental Medicine from New Mexico State University
With his extensive knowledge of Chinese Medicine and passion for wellness, he guides each patient to optimal health with lasting results. He routinely attends conferences and seminars to either share his extensive knowledge, or refine his abilities to better serve his patients. You will not find more passionate or earnest care than what Frank at Japanese Acupuncture has to offer. If you’re ready to take control of your own health, this is the place to start!
Dedication ~ Commitment ~ Excellence
Growing our business with patients who truly believe and trust in our abilities, secures the quality of service we provide and the value of each treatment provided. We thank you for your loyalty and appreciate the opportunity to continue being an integral part of your health and well-being.
Google, Facebook & Yelp Reviews
Now it was my turn. I have seen Frank for a few different issues and he has honestly helped with them all. From anxiety and shoulder pain to internal infection. I really enjoy going and always leave feeling better! He is sweet and compassionate and the acupuncture is painless. I always learn something from him every time I go.
So worth the drive, we travel 30 minutes and highly recommended Frank!
Recent Blog Posts
Some people are coming in with heavy thoughts. Here are some words to clarify what is in your head and what is reality. 1) There is no failure, and in reality, only the connection of all: failure is something you make up in your mind due to the duality nature of our...
This writing is simplified to give readers a general idea of what we can do. Many people catch cold and flu around September in Arizona, and usually by the early October, it becomes fully blown. This is due to the lack of awareness of the body and actions. People do...
This writing is simplified to give readers a general idea of what anxiety is and how to cope. Many people are under Prozac and Paxil, which indicates a social break down as a whole. Our society needs to improve. Anxiety is deeply personal and inner. Many women and as...